My Life Uncensored

Follow me through my journey on trying to juggle being a great mom and wife and still try to focus on me!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

It's here a new year time to start over fresh make new goals and resolutions! Thank goodness because I was so sick of last year I didn't follow through with anything I started last year or the year \before that for that matter everyday of 2011 was a reminder of what a goal setting failure I was. I'm just now writing a new post  after the first and only post I wrote two years ago, can you guess what my goal was two years ago....ha so hows that for achieving my goals.
Not this year though I'm sticking to what I set for myself, this is the last year of my twenties and darn it I'm starting aaaaand finishing something this year. I was thinking about it the other day I went from turning 21 hanging with my friends to WHAM married with three kids. I have spent the last 7 years getting pregnant, being pregnant, changing diapers, potty training, and car pooling! No where in there did I do something for me so this year is all about me and yes of course the kids and the hubby too but I'm putting me first so I'm going to take a new class of some sorts this year and meditate and do yoga and be more calm and patient with the kids and I may even try to spice things up with the hubby if you know what I mean. All I know is that it's time for me to find what makes me feel alive again I don't want to start my 30's off in the same rut I'm in now and I don't want to look back years from now and say I should of done this or that in my 20's! Wish me luck , this is my year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment