My Life Uncensored

Follow me through my journey on trying to juggle being a great mom and wife and still try to focus on me!

Friday, January 22, 2010

"MOM......I Love You"!

Oh how I usually love hearing those 4 beautiful words....but lately they have a different meaning comming from my 4 year old! He uses these words as a way to judge how far away from him I am, for example if he is in the livingoom watching cartoons and he cant see me because I'm in the laundry room which is in plain sight he starts using the "Mom I love you" to see if I'm far and then hes okay BUT if I happen to run upstairs for something and I dont hear those loving words watch out he turns into crazy monster child screaming and crying and running laps aroundthe house to find me.
In the begining it was cute you know the kind of cute that a boy is with his mom but this has been going on three years now and frankly Im exhausted. On top of having a 4yr old with seperation anxiety my 2 1/2 yr old is going through the worst case of terrible twos I have seen yet!!! Thank goodness my 1yr old princess is so laid back otherwise I may be bald by now!
On the upside nap time is in t-minus 30..and me and my bath have a long overdue date today. Hey I may even throw in that stress reducer cd and renew myself for the second half of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment